Please check your emails regularly for the latest information.
The school is now closed except for the identified children of key workers and vulnerable children.
eSchools Login - Years 4-6 https://thehawthorns.eschools.co.uk/login
Google Chrome (Years 3-6) https://accounts.google.com/login?hl=en
eSchools Picture Login Years EYFS-3 https://thehawthorns.eschools.co.uk/login/picture_login
Education City https://ec1.educationcity.com/
Purple Mash https://www.purplemash.com/sch/hawthornswok
TTRS (Times Tables Rockstars Yr 2-6) https://play.ttrockstars.com/login/35936
Headteacher: Ms. Raha Razeghi
Ofsted May 2017: All staff and governors work hard to achieve the school's vision: 'belong, believe, achieve and grow'. Pupils are proud of their school. They work hard, are confident and appreciate the good learning opportunities that the school provides. Relationships between staff and pupils are excellent and this helps pupils to make good progress. One pupil said, 'The teachers really care about what you do.'
- WHO - Advice for Parents
- COVID19_advice for parents and carers (002).pdf
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): UK government response
- OnlineSafetyAtHome: Activity pack for parents & carers
- Home Learning resources and web sites 20.3.2020.pdf
- Parent Tips.pdf
- Coronavirus update 15.3.20.pdf
- NHS Hand Washing song for young children
- Government Action Plan
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Guidance for educational settings
- Update for parents guardians and staff March 20.pdf
- FOR INFORMATION ONLY- Closure protocol