Dolce/School Grid & Arbor
DOLCE are now supplying school dinners for The Hawthorns Primary School and are determined to offer you and your child an excellent service, ensuring every child enjoys their meal and has the energy to study and learn in the afternoon.
Once your child has started at The Hawthorns, you will receive a login directly from School Grid.
The automated emails may come from either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org so we would recommend adding both your whitelist to reduce the chance of the emails being sent to your spam/junk folders.
To place a pre-order, please see the instructions below:-
- Login and select the ‘Order Meals' option along the top (if you login using a mobile phone you will need to select the 3 lines at the top right hand side first of all). You then just click on the button to the left of what you would like to order each day.
- You can confirm if your pre-order has been placed as the date bar will turn from red saying ‘No Order' in the right-hand corner to green saying ‘Order Placed’. You can also view the orders that have been placed by clicking on the ‘Orders List’ button on the ‘Order Meals’ page or you can click on ‘Food’ then ‘Current Orders'.
- Your school and caterer do ask where possible that the pre-order is cancelled if it is no longer required to help reduce waste. The cut off for this is 8:55am on the morning of the meal.
- You can confirm if you have been charged by logging into your SchoolGrid account and looking at the 'Account' and then 'View Activity’ section.
- To cancel the pre-order, you just need to log into your account and go to the ‘Order Meals’ section. For each order you have placed there will be a red ‘Cancel/Remove Order’ button for you to click on and this will cancel the pre-order.
- To make a payment all you need to do is login to your SchoolGrid account, select the 'Account' menu (if you login using a mobile phone you will need to select the 3 lines at the top right hand side first of all and then select 'Account'), you will then see the option for 'Direct Debit' or 'Make a Card Payment'.
- For questions regarding the website, please contact School Grid on:- email@example.com
- Any menu, meal or account queries can be sent to Dolce at any time. They are contactable by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 01942 707 709.
If you have any problems please contact the school office on 0118 9791676
If your child is in receipt of Pupil Premium funding, then please tick the consent box in Arbor and do not make a payment.
Details of individual trips will be emailed to parents in advance.
Information on Signing your child up for a Trip on the Parent Portal or the Arbor App can be found HERE.